Not everyone needs or wants full service but a little help is often appreciated. Our For Sale By Owner program is designed to provide that help. This is a two step process.
Step 1: Getting Prepared
- We’ll do a complete Market Analysis to help you determine a value for your home as well as let you know what you are competing against and what you should generally expect in terms of time on market.
- Provide you with our “Selling Checklist” brochure that provides tips on preparing your home to sell.
- Provide you with one of our signs so that your efforts project a professional image.
- Include you on our web site so people can get information on your home any time they wish. This includes up to 12 photos of your home plus the descriptive text.
- We will be available to take phone calls from prospective buyers during normal business hours.
- We will be available to answer any questions you may have as they arise.
The fee for this service is $495 and is for a four month term. Compare this to other For Sale By Owner offerings and you’ll find this to be an excellent value.
Step 2: Once The Buyer is Found
- We will provide required disclosures.
- Provide Standard Contract Forms & Addenda and assist in their completion.
- Act as Escrow Agent for security of Earnest Money.
- Order all necessary home inspections, title work, deeds, Real Estate Transfer Declaration, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of the transaction to assure it proceeds correctly and smoothly.
- Attend closing.
- Provide peace of mind for seller & buyer because they will know someone experienced is guiding the process.
The fee for this service is $495 and is not payable until closing.
Let us handle the details!